Sunday, June 17, 2007

Save a Tree, Start a Blog (Just Kidding)

So this is my first blog posting.!Its weird because I can't believe I waited this long to do something that is really quite simple! I'd like to thank my good friend Kathryn for encouraging me to post my thoughts and ideas in an open place.

I guess the foremost thought on my mind is: what a difference a year can make. I'm in a completely different place than I was last year (litterally and figuratively). I think what I'm feeling is something akin to the realization of happiness. To what degree, varies from day to day. But it lingers and its growing stronger. I hope that it will propel me to try new things. I also want to...well, I want a lot of things. And things (good and bad) come to you in due time.

I have to go grocery shopping but I will be back to post something tomorrow. To anyone reading this, I hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

So glad you finally started a blog! I'll be hopping over everyday. Totally expect it, yeah? Yeah? Ok, you got it.

Word of the day: Busy. That's my life for the whole of August and September, actually, not just today.

Let's get in touch soon! Ciao, babe. :-)