Saturday, November 3, 2007

Hmmm.....

Alas, Halloween has come and gone. My costume is in the bottom of my closet already. I'm wondering how much more candy I can eat before I literally explode! But let the holiday season continue because now I am closer to eating a wonderful home cooked meal and buying presents for my dear loved ones.

This week has flown by much faster than I had expected. I spent my last week working at this wonderful company. I was running around and had so much to do before 5. I kinda feel like if I can get through Thursday evening, I will be ok!

I have a powerpoint presentation that I need to work on. But nothing is getting done until I am more awake and I eat something. Hunger does not a happy person make me. (Grammatically incorrect but the sentiment is right).

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Halloween was good. I had a really fun time with a pub crawl through my neighbourhood! And my costume ended up being a nurse (cheapest costume available). It turned out alright, I think! Not a lot of candy for me,unfortunately...