Sunday, September 28, 2008

I think I have OCD when it comes to cleaning...

This might sound kinda sick... but there may be nothing better in this world than the joy that comes from having a clean home! I spent the entire day washing dishes in the kitchen, scrubbing counters, mopping floors, scrubbing the bathtub, vacuuming the floors and tiding up my bedroom.... it was EXHILARATING. It calmed me down and I was able to focus on just relaxing tonight. Watched some chick flicks and everything feels right with the world! Ahhhhhhhh!!!

Highlight of cleaning: Balancing on the edge of the bathtub while installing a new shower curtain with Creedence Clearwater Revival playing in background.

I will sleep peacefully tonight. Tomorrow I'm volunteering at the Folsom Street Fair so I'll have a full report of all the leather and ass-less chaps I see tomorrow!

No comments: